cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

How to re-use calculation on invoice that doesn't conform to Concur data entries?

Is there a quickstep without manual calculation to data entry following invoice which don't seem to itemize to Concur.

panesrubrics_0-1691476874343.pngpanesrubrics_1-1691476884801.png

For invoices that need manual calculation to data entry items for Concur, I need help to recall or share calculations to another Delegate or Principal.

Otherwise, I have to come up with my own method. 

Example is Excel Spreadsheet needs maintenance including following.

1. Document name that makes sense to others
  2. Share method
  3. assign recipients

Can Concur save customizations needed for Data Entry in similar manner as Contacts to be recalled by others like Delegate?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@panes-rubrics SAP Concur can save Attendees and Favorite Allocations to be reused. There isn't a way for you to share something with another SAP Concur user through the SAP Concur tool.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Is there a quick step for data entry above invoice? if yes, my question is irrelevant. 

Thanks and Kind regards,

@panes-rubrics not that I am aware of.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks for concern but for a data entry task, am I supposed to deduce from an invoice which does show the values?

Hotel invoice that does not ①list billed amount ② breakout add-on for each item? 

I am still figuring why Accounting rejected my submitted calculation which Concur App does not show any alert or error as follows; my two cents is it is tedious to explain Excel formula to others (like screenshot below) where accepted practice is very simple formula; but I prefer single formula for ease of

panesrubrics_0-1692154974200.gif