cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prfowler
New Member - Level 1

How to link uber account to SAP account so expenses are automatic

How do i link my uber account to SAP to that the uber expenses automatically show and come through to SAP for reimbursement on my personal card?

4 REPLIES 4
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @prfowler 

In order for travelers to connect to Uber, they must install the latest version of Uber from their mobile phones. Users can create an account from the Uber app or log into Concur and create an account by following these steps:

1. Click SAP Concur logo>Home>App Center
  2. Locate Uber and click Learn More
  3. Click Connect. This will prompt the user to enter a user name/login/email address and a password. If new to Uber, users can create their account from here
  4. Once logged in, the Uber and Concur accounts will connect. When users go back into the App Center, they will see a green checkmark next to the Uber app listing indicating they are connected

Additional information can be found here - Uber_Receipts_Fact_Sheet_Client.pdf

Best wishes,

Andras Lukanecz
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @prfowler 

Check the following link: https://www.concur.com/app-center/listings/550353cc99066b13221bce2e

Once linked, open Uber APP, go to account --> pocket --> profiles.

Under profiles you will see a new one under personal profile:

1. Add payment details.
  2. Check email, it should be the one configured for your Concur user.
  3. Check expense provider, it should be Concur..

Next step is to plan a trip,

1. select your destination
  2. at the botom of the screen, switch from your personal to business (concur) profile.

Hope it helps.

dlamont
Super User
Super User

@prfowler, like @NTS says, create a profile in Uber - note that IF you also use the Uber for personal use, be sure you create a second profile for Business account, and use that profile to reserve for business reimbursement. Otherwise ALL your receipts, personal and business will come into Concur.  😉

DLamont

@dlamont in my case, when I link Uber with Concur it creates the business profile automatically; I don't have to create one for personal and one for business, this step seems to be automatic.