cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ungriac
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to detect a receipt image uploaded is a valid receipt?

In our recent review of exceptions flagged by audit, most of the issues found is relative to incorrect receipt submitted. Our policy states a valid receipt could be an official receipt or tax invoice issued by the merchant. However, some users are uploading the credit card slip or card statement which are not compliant. How do we address this immediately and block the user from submitting the report? Looking forward to your inputs.

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ungriac Hello!  The only way to make sure what is uploaded is compliant is having Approvers/Processors/Audit team confirm.  You could also just add a warning exception pop up via an audit rule to state this info to the user.  Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ungriac Hello!  The only way to make sure what is uploaded is compliant is having Approvers/Processors/Audit team confirm.  You could also just add a warning exception pop up via an audit rule to state this info to the user.  Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ungriac unfortunately audit rules do not look at the receipt image itself and therefore you cannot block a user based on the image attached. I know AI and technology are being designed to do a lot, however nothing is effective as having a live human look at a receipt image to know it is correct. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager