cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
komal_kaur89
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to define reimbursement method (Wire transfer/ ACH/ CHECK) for employees

how to define reimbursement method (Wire transfer/ ACH/ CHECK) for employees for their expenses in Concur. what if I choose " Expense pay by Concur" How this works & what this option will exactly does ?

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@komal_kaur89 Hello!  You define the reimbursement method in the user's Profiles, under the Reimbursement Method field.  If you choose Expense Pay by Concur, this would mean you are using Expense Pay and the user would be reimbursed by SAP Concur's payment tool.  I have attached a Tech guide on User Admin and on page 54 it explains a little bit about that field for you and also how to get there. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
komal_kaur89
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT  Thanks for your reply.

In that case who will enter bank details for each employee in Concur ? or let me put my question in different way : How will Concur knows the bank details for each employee , if I select Expense Pay by concur. Further, Concur will create payment batch and sends directly to Bank for the payment ? How will accounting for the payment will be done ?

Sorry for asking so many questions however, it would be really helpful if you can share document on payment happening from concur  

@komal_kaur89 Please see the document Exp_SG_ExpPaymentManager.pdf.  This explains how it all works together!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.