cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AASM
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to combine expenses in Concur Mobile?

Hi, 

Do you know how to combine expenses in Concur Mobile App or send me instruction, if available? Or is it possible only in Concur Web?

I found only this instruction: How Do I Merge Expenses in SAP Concur? - SAP Concur Community

Thanks in advance,

Anna

6 REPLIES 6
angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

I learned at Fusion that this feature is coming with the upgrade to the mobile app - but not available at this time on the mobile app. 

AASM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks! Do you know when the mobile app will be upgraded?

angelamcdonald
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sorry, i do not. 

bmccarthy
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is a major issue. Most people that travel a lot do their expense reporting on the app on the road. If I'm taking a picture of my receipt and using the Expense It function at the time of the transaction, it helps me track my expenses in real time and move them to my current expense report. When my Work Credit Card expenses come in, it's really annoying that I can't use the App to combine the expenses. Please update this to help all of the people on the road saves HOURS per month. 

Would appreciate a response from SAP Product team on whether this is a current Road Map initiative and when will it be released. 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bmccarthy Thanks for your post in the SAP Concur Community. The auto match expense within an open report is now supported with the SAP Concur mobile app under the 9.100 Mobile release. For the ability to manually combine expenses on mobile, I would suggest that you keep an eye on the SAP Roadmap Explorer and the SAP Concur Mobile App Release Notes. I find the SAP Concur Mobile App - Feature List by Device document very resourceful, so decided to share that  as well. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bmccarthy
Occasional Member - Level 1

@leedau Thanks for the quick response. I have updated my app and I'll wait to see if this "Auto Match" works better for me. Will keep an eye more on the releases in the future.