cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabs321
New Member - Level 1

How to clear n number of outstanding expenses after paying for those expenses in a single repayment.

Hi Team, 

I have used my corporate credit card and did multiple transaction in a hotel and got a single bill for all the transaction during check out.

I have paid the credit card bill in a single expense/transaction as I got a single bill for all of the credit card transaction.

Even though I paid the credit card bill for all of the transaction, I can see multiples expenses open in my Expense tab.

If some one can help me clear this expenses from the Expense tab will be really helpful for me. I have been getting this notification for long time copying my manager.

Thanks and Regards

Sabir Turuk

mobile: +91 8939980468

sabir.turuk11@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sabs321 Hello Sabir,  I was able to look in your profile and I see you have a report with old expenses, is this what you are referring to?  If so, your company currently does not allow user's to delete CC transactions.  I would suggest reaching out to your manager or your SAP Concur Admin to see how they would like you to handle this.  I will send you a private message with your SAP Concur Admin contacts. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sabs321 in looking at these expenses, the dates are from 2022. I looked to see if you had any expense reports submitted this year or last, but I didn't see any. I'm not sure why these expenses have not been submitted. Did these expenses just recently appear in your account or have they been sitting there since 2022? 

There are two options:

1. Contact your company card team and ask them if they can hide these transactions for you.

2. Reach out to your Finance or Accounting team and ask them how you should handle these transactions. 

With these transactions being well over a year old, you need someone at your company to tell you what the process is for getting them out of your account.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.