cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oalfaro
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to claim a private expensewith status as "Paid" but actually NOT PAID!

I want to know how to claim an expense I had by my private card and after report it I got status as "Paid" but actually NOT paid at my bank account!

Any help on this really appreciate. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@oalfaro Thank you for reaching out here! For expenses that have not been paid, please reach out to your Finance/Accounting team or your SAP Concur Admin.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oalfaro

Hi Melanie, thanks for your advise.

And do you know please how can I contact with my SAP Concur Admin as I have searched it in the Concur dashboard unsuccessfully?

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oalfaro you could try reaching out to your Payroll department and see if they can provide some information about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
oalfaro

Hello Kevin,

I just want to let you know I still receiving no feedback about this issue, My Payroll departament diverted me from one to another people and I got as final advisement to open a Ticket in MyTech. I did it so (GEINC14722020) submitted Jan 12, 2024 and heve asked for an answer 3 times so far but not feedback yet... I do not know how to manage this issue.

Thanks.

oalfaro

Thank you Kevin, I'll reach out Payroll for support as you recomend as the issue stills not paid. Will come back as soon as resolved.