cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhullar916
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to add email address on intelligence report

Hello, I am trying to add email address field on a report that pulls list of active employees reimbursed and don't have bank accounts in Concur. I added above referenced field and execute the report and it throwing following error;

Cross joins (between query subjects: Final, Employee Reimbursements, [Report Tables].[FCT_REPORT Dim_Employee]) are not permitted for the user who has the identity '*'.

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Bhullar916 Hi!  Here are steps to schedule a Cognos report:

To schedule a Cognos report :

1. Login to Concur Travel & Expense
  2. Reporting > Intelligence
  3. Copy Standard/Custom report to My Folders or the company folder
  4. Under Actions column select Scheduling Icon
  5. Select the Start Date
  6. Select No end date
  7. Select Frequency
  8. Use my credentials under Credentials
  9. Check Override the default values under Options
  10. Select report format
  11. Check Send the report by email
  12. Edit the options
  13. Enter email address
  14. check Attach the report
  15. Click OK
  16. Click OK

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bhullar916 the message about cross joins means you are pulling data items from two different areas of the data warehouse. Could you tell me the data items you have on your report and what folders you pulled them from please?

Also, you may have noticed your signature no longer appears. As the site moderator, I removed it since it contained too much personal information. This community is public and can be seen by anyone, so we do not recommend posting any personal information. I've sent you a private message with your signature and the formatting, that way if you want to change it, but not have to worry about the HTML, you can just update the text between the HTML.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.