cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon_W
Occasional Member - Level 2

How to Move Unsubmitted Report and Unassign Credit Card Transaction to another concur account

Hi,

I have one employee moved from our Australia entity to Malaysia entity, and he is continue using Australia corporate card. What is the best way for me to move his concur account?

1/ Shall I create a new concur account under Malaysia entity and move all his unsubmitted report & unassign corporate card transaction to new account? If yes, how do I move or copy it?

2/ Shall I change the ledger/Expense group ID/Company/Facility in setting? If I change it, can I still retrieve his previous report when I run report for their existing entity? Or all his previous report will be moved to new entity?

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Sharon_W Hello!  You would not need to create a new account.  You can just update the info in the user's profile within SAP Concur.  Will this person be getting a new Corporate Card?  The Corporate cards are tied to the user's Emp ID, so if you leave that the same the transactions should stay there.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sharon_W

@MelanieT , the person will be using the same corporate card. Just a quick check with you, if I update his concur profile to new entity, is the previous report submitted under Australia remained under Australia, and report submitted under new entity will be generated under new entity?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharon_W when you say "new entity" do you mean a new SAP Concur site that is for Malaysia or do you mean the user is moving to a new business unit within your company and will still be using the same SAP Concur site? I'm asking because we use the term "entity" to mean an SAP Concur site. 

Also, keep in mind the default currency of the credit card this user is currently using. If the user's new default currency will be Malaysian, but the corporate card is set up under Australian Dollars, you might have some issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sharon_W

@KevinD , it shall be within same SAP concur site but different Expense ID group company/facility in concur setting. If I update the profile to Malaysia, what will happen to the old concur report, will it remain in Australia when I run report?

Sharon_W_0-1711414522761.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sharon_W the old report shouldn't be affected. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager