cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvanmil
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I view expense reports which I've sent back to employee?

It seems I can only see reports which are ready for approval or ready for processing

Is there way to show a list of all expense reports which I've sent back to employee?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvanmil from a default approver standpoint, there isn't a way to view reports you have sent back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shannonlfrye

@KevinD I have searched in the Process reports area of Expense and in Cognos but can't find any report that will give all reports currently in the Sent back to Employee status.  Is there a report that exists?

@shannonlfrye no there isn't. You would need to go into Cognos and build the report.

Do you have experience building Cognos reports?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shannonlfrye

I am trying to learn Cognos but it is not that user friendly or intuitive.  I was trying to look at one of the replies you had given for a similar question but struck out in even finding the best Cognos report to start from.