cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amanda_lt123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Have not received payment

All of my expenses have been approved and sent for payment but it's been over 3 weeks and still no deposit to my bank account. Anyone know what I should do?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amanda_lt123 if you could send me a private message with your full name, company name and the expense report in question I can go in and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SirRob
New Member - Level 1

It's taken weeks to get to this point, hopefully you can help.   I have two expense reports noted following which are reported as being paid, but I have not rec'd any payment to my bank account or included in my paychecks:

DC27420461C44DFD9E6F     $100

1E2F0724951F4BFE831D        $100

Nancyagfa
Routine Member - Level 1

Have you gone into those reports and looked under Details>Report Payments?  This will advise the date it was paid if Concur is the payor to your account.  Then you look at your bank on that exact date, if paid to your bank directly.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SirRob unfortunately reimbursement payments isn't something anyone here on the Community can help you with. My suggestion is to reach out to your Accounting or Finance department and ask them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.