cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timdi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Get email about "Unsubmitted expense report" even though I filed MSExpense2 report

I keep getting "Reminder – Unsubmitted expense report" emails from the Concur system about a rental car charge during a customer visit.  I put that charge on a report in the new system we use now:  MSExpense2.  This particular rental car charge was reconciled on that report in the new system months ago but I keep getting a monthly reminder from Concur that it is still Unsubmitted.  How can I make these emails go away?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timdi sounds like you created an expense report in the SAP Concur system, but never submitted it. You would need to sign in to your SAP Concur account and delete any report that is there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
timdi

I would love to get back into the Concur Expense system, but I don't have the link to that tool inside Concur anymore.  Can someone provide a back door link for me to enter into that system to check for an unfinished expense report & delete it?

timdi

@KevinD, I received another email stating I have an unsubmitted expense report in Concur.  Can you help me login to delete that old report?

Thanks,

TimDi

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timdi we don't have back door links, you either use Single Sign on or www.concursolutions.com to get signed in.

If you try concursolutions.com, likely your username is your work email. If you don't remember the password, enter your username, click Next, then use the Forgot Password? link to receive an email to reset the password. Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
timdi

Thanks for that link, @KevinD .  I logged in with no problems.  However, the only "app" inside Concur that I see is Travel.  How do I load the Expense app again?  It is gone from my profile.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timdi you cannot load it. Whomever is in charge of administering SAP Concur at your company would need to activate it on your profile for you. When you sign in, do you see a Company Notes section? If so, look in there for contact names or contact information on who to reach out to.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
timdi

Thanks @Kevin

In the end I got final resolution through opening a ticket on aka.ms/AnswersHub and they took care of this on the back end for me without having to grant me access to the old Concur Expenses app.

-Tim