cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mageshkumarj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Germany Per-Diem Rates

Hi All, 

Can you please let us know on which web site you refer for Germany Per-Diem rates?

We see that this rate was revised in 2022 but not finding any authorized site to get this information (Few bloggers has update the report but we cannot go based on the blogs) we are looking to some authentic sites which is reliable and please share the best practices 

Regards 

Magesh Kumar J

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mageshkumarj Hello!  I am not sure if this is what you are referring to, but here are steps to check rates.  I have also attached the guide for Germany TA config guide. 

To verify the current Travel Allowance Rate for the international city:

1. Go to Administration Expense Expense Admin >Travel Allowance
  2. Click Rates Tab
  3. Under Rate Feed, select Concur USGSA Feed
  4. Under Country, select the appropriate country 
  5. Under with effective rates, select current
  6. Click Search
  • ​Rates for cities within the selected country will display 
  • The Travel Allowance feature is highly configurable. For Germany, if the employee visited several countries during the same day, the last country visited that day determines the travel allowance rate based on the traveler's location at 11:59 P.M

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.