cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camillatyrpak
Occasional Member - Level 2

Forwarding Approved Reports

Hello!

Is it possible for a user to forward their approved reports and/or reports they have approved to another user in Concur AFTER the report has been approved/sent for payment? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@camillatyrpak I was going to answer yes until I got to the very last part of your post. Once a report is sent for payment, no changes can be made to the report and it cannot be forwarded. Forwarding only can happen during the approval workflow. Sent for payment means the report has gone through the entire workflow.

Now, can someone approve a report and forward to another approver? Yes, that is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@camillatyrpak I was going to answer yes until I got to the very last part of your post. Once a report is sent for payment, no changes can be made to the report and it cannot be forwarded. Forwarding only can happen during the approval workflow. Sent for payment means the report has gone through the entire workflow.

Now, can someone approve a report and forward to another approver? Yes, that is possible.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.