cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelIbrahim
Occasional Member - Level 1

Financial posting failed

I have many expenses showing that the financial posting failed for two weeks. I found a warning on the welcome page saying there is a known issue that should be resolved early next week, so that should be fixed by now, but that is not resolved yet. Any advice? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Best,

Michael

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MichaelIbrahim  Hello!  Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community!  Would you be able to provide your Report number and I can look it up and see what might have caused that?  I do see on your home page it does state that they know of the issue, however, I can specifically look at your report to see if there is something that stands out. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MichaelIbrahim

@MelanieT  Thank you for your response. The reports Numbers 

Report 3517756 

Report 3517774

Report 3517866

Report 3517882

Report 3517900

Report 3517906

Report 3517750 

Report 3517839

Report 3517723

Report 3517799

Thank you!

MichaelIbrahim

@MelanieT 

Report number

ANHJZ9

4DUBP9

Thank you!

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MichaelIbrahim  Thank you for that info!  So it looks like your company is making some changes to their lists, and this has possibly caused the reason for the failed postings.  Your company has also purchased the User Support Desk feature, so you can reach the User Support Desk to see if this has been resolved as well, USD Number: 866-793-4040.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.