Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burnc70
New Member - Level 2

Financial Posting Failed

Hello, 

Concerning 

Burnc70_0-1727959542508.png

It's approved but it's saying Financial Posting Failed.  Not sure what that means.  Audit trail says vendor does not exist for co. code 1000.   The person I did the expense for used her personal card to book airfare and hotel as her corp card application was still being processed.  

appreciate any guidance. Thanks!  

5 REPLIES 5
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hey @Burnc70 ! If the error is Posting Failed. 104(F5): Vendor xxxxxx is not defined in company code xxxx:

For IBCP payment type, it is posted against the company card vendor and not the end user.
Therefore, you will have to create a vendor account (xxxxxx) for the card provider under Company Code yyyy in SAP.

In case the vendor account is already created, make sure it is extended to company code mentioned in the error message.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Burnc70
New Member - Level 2

Thanks for your reply.   I'm really not understanding what you mean.  I'm unable to make any edits to the report as it was submitted and says approved. 

Hello @Burnc70 

When we have this error in SAP Concur, in our case, it is because our SAP ERP cannot find the employee (BP=Business Partner).

In our case it can be for three reasons:

*The employee is not registered as a BP in SAP ERP.
*The employee's BP is blocked for posting in SAP ERP.
*In SAP ERP, the employee's BP has not been extended to the company code indicated by SAP Concur.

Once the problem is solved. From SAP Concur, the processor retrieves the report and approves it.

Later in SAP ERP, from transaction CTE_SETUP the report that failed is loaded.

BR,

cj

Burnc70
New Member - Level 2

The employee used their personal card for airfare and hotel, as the corp card was still being processed.   The financial posting failed message was for the airfare.  Is there anything I need to do on my end?  Like I said, since the report was approved I can't recall it or make any edits.

Thanks!

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Burnc70 , as a part of ICS Team, I would recommend submitting the Support case.

When you have the case number, please PM me, so I will try to speed up the process. 

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.