cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phillsc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Financial Posting Failed - Closed Period in ERP - for Admins

I recently implemented Concur, and I am having issues with the famous "Financial Posting Failed"  I have been told that the reason for this is due to a credit card expense being dated in a closed period.  ERP is Sage Intacct.

Concur wants me to open up my closed period in ERP to post, which is not compliant and not a solution.  In Expensify, this type of transaction simply defaults to the next open period which seems like a simple fix. 

Even with the most timely expense submissions, there will always be a lag between credit card date and posting, so this issue will not go away.  I am not understanding how a public company with hundreds of users would handle this type of issue.

From a business process standpoint, how are users dealing with this?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phillsc Hello there. I suggest posting this in the User Admin Group. This forum tends to be more for end user issues. The User Admin Group is only site administrators that deal with these types of issues.

If you are not yet a member of the User Admin Group, just go to the group and click the Request to Join option. I'll confirm your administrative permissions in SAP Concur, then let you in the group so you can post.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
patita
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello everyone, 

i hope everything goes well for you 

I’ve submitted my hotel expense report , my manger approved it , but I’ve found this notification : 

patita_0-1697099319919.png

Financial posting failed. what to do now ??

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@patita Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I already reached out to you yesterday and advised that you get in touch with a Concur Administrator at your company. I hope you were able to do so.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.