cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EhmannS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Fields Grayed Out When "Create New Report"

Hi,

I recently took a trip and want to submit my expenses. I clicked on Create New Report under Expense. There is a drop-down list to "Select Expense Category". I have selected Travel Expenses(US & Canada). In the upper left of the window, there is a link to "Create From an Approved Request". When I click on this link, a dialog appears indicating I have no approved requests (but I have two). Everything else I try I am blocked. Many of the fields in the Create New Report screen are grayed out - for example, "Enter a Name for your Expense Report" is unavailable. I hope someone can help. This is my first trip in over a year and my first attempt at using Concur to file the expense report for this company. I have used the product successfully at other employers so I am familiar with Concur's basic functionality.

Thanks.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EhmannS I see you have a report submitted with a date of 08/17/2022. Does that mean you resolved the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
EhmannS

Kevin,

A colleague at work suggested I access Concur using a link in a reminder email from my company. Previously, I was logging into Concur from a different (home) computer. Logging in using the work computer solved my issue. Not sure why, but I am happy!

Thanks again,

-Steve

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EhmannS I see you have a report submitted with a date of 08/17/2022. Does that mean you resolved the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
EhmannS

Kevin,

A colleague at work suggested I access Concur using a link in a reminder email from my company. Previously, I was logging into Concur from a different (home) computer. Logging in using the work computer solved my issue. Not sure why, but I am happy!

Thanks again,

-Steve