cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TraceyWright
New Member - Level 1

FAR Applicable project and are required to include your itinerary receipt from the Travel Agency

Cannot submit my expense report due to error message that reads" You are charging a FAR Applicable project and are required to include your itinerary receipt from the Travel Agency showing payment information and the lowest cost airfare". The airfare was booked on a personal credit card and not through a travel agent as my company credit card is in process. The message on the airfare area states that the itinerary must identify the lowest fare within in however this is not the case when booking directly with an airline. What are my options to get this error corrected so I can submit?

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TraceyWright Hello!  I was able to look at your report and that is just a warning.  You can still submit your report with no issue.  I see you have a receipt attached too, so you should be good.   Your direct manager can let you know if there is anything else needed. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.