cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbellis23
Occasional Member - Level 1

Extracted for payment

I submitted my expense report on 12/10, was approved and now says "extracted for payment " have not received payment. Usually happens with in a week, and once paid shows status of payment confirmed. My supervisor has checked and everything cleared on her end.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbellis23 reimbursement payments or lack thereof can only be resolved by your Finance or Accounting Departments or those that are the SAP Concur site administrators at your company. I would recommend reaching out to Finance first. They are usually the ones in charge of reimbursements.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbellis23 reimbursement payments or lack thereof can only be resolved by your Finance or Accounting Departments or those that are the SAP Concur site administrators at your company. I would recommend reaching out to Finance first. They are usually the ones in charge of reimbursements.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbellis23

Yes thank you

BT00738687
New Member - Level 2

@KevinD Hi Kevin, could you please send me the name in my company (Alorica) that I can reach out for help regarding reimbursement? I have 2 expenses stuck in Extracted for Payment

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BT00738687 check your private messages.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
yanshengmin
New Member - Level 2

Hi, I am having a similar issue.  Would you please send me the contact information of the SAP Concur site administrators at Tulane University School of Medicine?  Thank you!

desidem

does any one have a phone number i can call and talk to some one ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@desidem your company hasn't purchased our User Support Desk service, so you will not have a phone number to call SAP Concur Support. I have two options for you though:

1. You can post your question here on the community and see if someone can provide you assistance. If you ask other community members here, I've been known to provide an answer to about 90% of the questions/issues people post here. 

2. I can send you a name of someone at your company you can reach out to for help.

I'll await your reply about which of the two options I presented you prefer. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmayk

Hi, I have several Expense Reports in "extracted for payment" state, but have not received payment. Could you please advice who I should approach from my company for support (Finance or SAP Concur)? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmayk definitely contact your Finance department. They should be able to provide some assistance/explanation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmayk

Hi Kevin, could you please send me the name in my company (Takeda) that I can reach out for help regarding reimbursement? I'm working remotely and i'm not sure who to look for. Would you be able to help? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmayk I sent you a private message here on the community with a name to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jmayk

Great help, thanks Kevin

rnav128
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

Are you able to send a POC information for Albertsons/Safeway regarding reimbursement?

tamaragreene86

I have two showings extracted for payment on 10/3 and I still have not seen any payment or can see where it is going who do I need to contact to check this 

Tamara Williamson

@tamaragreene86 I suggest either your Finance or Payroll Departments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey