cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jross1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Extracted for Payment

I was unaware that I had to enter my bank information to set up direct deposit (in previous companies I have worked for, payments were made directly to the credit card company)  I have several expense reports starting from 7/30 that the status is listed as extracted for payment.  Now that I have submitted my bank information will these expense reports be paid to my account, or is there someone else I need to contact?

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jross1 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. For assistance you will need to reach out to your Concur Administrator. I will send you a Private Message with contact information. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks Lee as I have no idea how to send an expense via this portal. 

David 

@Anonymous User this Community is not where you submit expenses. Each company has their own instance of SAP Concur. This article may provide some insight for you: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/SAP-Concur-Community-Profile-vs-SAP-Concur-Profile/ba-p/22308

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.