cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Extract Reconciliation

Does anyone know anything about the Accounting Reconciliation Report under the Administration folder for standard reports?  I'm trying to find a report that summarizes the accounting information in our extract file and this looked like it might be something useful, but when I try to run it it doesn't produce any data.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kallen51465 Are you trying to run it from the Standard Reports folder or have you made a copy of the report, pasted it into your My Folders? 

We don't usually recommend running standard reports from the Public Folders area. So, give my suggestion of making a copy, paste it in your My Folders, then try running it from there.

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD I'm interested in this report as well, but haven't been able to run it with any content even after creating a copy in my folders.  We are currently having some issues with our extracts showing up in SAP, so I am trying to find a report that would provide the extract info in an excel file for our accounting team.  This sounds like one that might work, but I can't figure out how to generate any data, and haven't been able to find any details on what this report is actually supposed to be for.  
If you can help me out with how to use this report, or let me know if there is another one available that would be a better option, I would sure appreciate it!
Thanks,

Torie

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh so I looked up the description of this report and you can too. If you launch Cognos then go to the Launch drop down you'll see an option that says Help - Report Catalog. This allows you to see every report in the Standard Reports with the description of what data it will show. 🙂

This report doesn't show any data because it is designed to be used for our customers using Concur (Expense) Pay and showing outstanding payment demands for Expense Pay. 

What data are you looking for? The extract file, unless you customized it, contain over 400 columns of data. Not sure you need all of that. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.