cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Export tabular data from Report Library of Manage Expenses? Amount missing from Report.

IMHO, I need to post process stock Summary Report due to following:

1. lack Amount (in currency of receipt).
  2. lack Condensed Format such as Column Width to Fit Content..
  3. Column cannot be hidden for somebody who has only one Business Purpose.

Without export feature for my further processing, it will be ideal to copy and paste Table into Excel.

Examples of what I tried:

1. Smart Copy (from Edge Browser) into Excel but how to prevent pasted Headers from concatenated string "Sort column ascending"? else, I remove string "Sort column ascending" for Headers.
  2. Methods to Import Table from Website but they do not work on said webpage like below:
  3. additional post to request Concur connectivity to allow free Microsoft Power Query  App not to replace Concur standard report but allows customized report for internal use . Concur Expense Report access by Microsoft Power Query - Get Data from Web 

https://eu2.concursolutions.com/nui/expense/report/FD2D8322FBD44B6CBA5C

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@panes-rubrics Hello! I hope you are doing well.  I want to make sure I'm understanding.  Are you wanting to pull report data from the Processor screen or are you looking to get the info from your own personal reports from the Report Library?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks Melanie, I need your help on different sources of data:

(A) Assuming "Processor Screen" is Browser View navigated by following steps:

1. Manage Expense 
  2. Report ABC 
  3. I am getting following Data "Comment, Receipt, Payment, Expense Type, Vendor Details, Date, Amount, Requested"

(B) Assuming "Reports from the Report Library" is Print/Share option, I am getting following Data " Transaction Date, Expense Type, Business Purpose, Vendor, City of Purchase, Payment Type, Amount" 

My questions are below to help someone else quick check Printed Report:

1. how to check receipts with foreign currency? Amount not in Print Report?
  2. how to focus on essential data? Hiding "Business Purpose" helps when it is always same.

IMHO, can Printed Report:

• Shows "Amount"
  • Hide "Business Purpose"

. Is another Report Profile possible?