cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alhaya07
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses

Hi team,

I just wanted to know during the "Add Expense" We see the "Payment Type" which states "CASH". I have made purchase for few equipment for my Work From Home sessions, If I did not buy via Cash Payment does the receipt still gets Accepted?

2 REPLIES 2
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

Hi @alhaya07 

The payment types are assigned to Groups, and can vary from company to company, if you just have the option CASH you can't do anything but if you can change the payment type this means that your company has different set up for each payment type.

For example: CASH payment type is used to reimburse the expense to the employee, but if there another payment type available like Company Credit Card, this will go to a different GL account and the employee will not be reimbursed for that Expense.

Check the screenshots below to see the differences:

grodriguezproje_0-1721960527196.png

grodriguezproje_1-1721960554896.png

I hope this helps

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alhaya07 most companies use the Cash payment type simply to indicate the user paid for the expense with either cash or a personal credit card. As long as the WFH equipment is on the approved list of your company to be reimbursed, the receipt should be accepted.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.