cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LillianRoot
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses not populating?

I used my corporate credit card for a purchase on Friday. It's Tuesday (5 days) and the transaction has not populated in Concur. Can I have some assistance please. I checked with the credit card company and the transaction is showing on their end but it still has not showed up in Concur.

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @LillianRoot 

Good that you checked already with the company credit card.

It shouldn't take longer than 2 days from the moment the charge shows on the credit card company. Are those 2 days passed since than?

If yes, and if I were you, I would inform the person in your Company in charge of the system who should open a ticket with Concur and have the credit card company and Concur finding where there is an issue.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LillianRoot @Munari_alEXPert is correct. For all credit card related issues, you will need to contact the person at your company that is your Concur site administrator. 

I can say that occasionally it takes longer than the three business days we tell our customers. 

It is possible that the transactions are hidden for some reason. If that is the case, only your company's credit card administrator can release them. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

We use Amex and it takes 3-4 days to appear once on the card site.  Another issue for the admin to check is if your card is assigned to you or stuck in unassigned.  That would prevent the charge from coming to your specific account.  You may have a mistake in the identifier that needs correcting on the card side.  I.E. - If an employee # is incorrect in the card profile, it will not correspond to the Concur profile with the correct employee #.

Nancy Murray
Agfa