cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pnenes
Occasional Member - Level 3

ExpenseIt

Hello, 

We are revisiting implementing ExpenseIt again. Id like to get some feedback from the admin on the pros/cons of using this. I have some concerns about accuracy especially when it comes to "HCP" expenses. Can you share your experience's with me?

Kind Regards, 

Trish Nenes

2 REPLIES 2
doraklein5
Occasional Member - Level 3

From my experience, ExpenseIt is a wonderful tool if the concur user is fully capable of using it. My recommendation would be to provide lots of training to the employee and their expense delegates on how to manage ExpenseIt. 

Dale_Lee
Occasional Member - Level 2

My experience is the accuracy is unfortunately very poor and making the required corrections takes more time than is saved. Agree that training is required on using this, it can be quite confusing to new or occasional users. Often manual matching is required and to scan through a number of expenses trying to match them up can be time consuming. It's also not intuitive how to "unmatch" items that incorrectly match automatically. I've found that location and currency have the most frequent errors - this may be unique to certain areas because I frequently see items from Eastern Canada populated incorrectly with locations in ..... Australia. Or another country. And currency coming up as Euro or other. Just my experience, appears others find it useful.