cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saikat
Occasional Member - Level 2

ExpenseIT feature for test site

Dear Members,

Is it possible to make ExpenseIT feature activated for only test site. We want to check if system is properly reading the receipts. I want to activate in web browser only.

Also I have a 2nd question, my client won't have credit card feed in setup. So whenever receipts will be scanned it will be default to cash charges. Will users be edit date, expense type and amount for those charges after system scanns them? 

10 REPLIES 10
MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello.  I can't answer your question about the test site.  However, I can tell you that once a receipt has been scanned, dates and expense type can be changed.  ExpenseIt can only make best guesses for the expense type, so we end up changing this field to match our company definitions.

Saikat

HI @MSteele , amount also can we change after receipt scanned?

MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

I'm not sure if the amount can be changed after the scan since I haven't tried that.  However, when you scan the receipt, you are asked to verify the amount before anything is saved and can make changes at that time.

Saikat

Hi @MSteele thanks. I have another question, suppose if I am changing date or amount or expense type  before submitting , in that case will the approver be able to see that in audit trail? Means I want to know if users are changing details of expenses so that if anything wrong managers can review and reject

MSteele
Routine Member - Level 1

I don't think those type of changes are listed in the Audit trail.  From what I know, the Audit trail is listing changes in the report status - approved, returned, processed.  The manager can always reject a report (as can the processor if the manager misses something).  When a report is rejected, an explanation needs to be provided so the user knows what needs to be corrected/changed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saikat I'm not sure if ExpenseIt can be turned on for a test site. However, you can test with a user in a production site. Just make the user a test user. Do you have test users set up?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Saikat

Hi @KevinD no production is not available yet. We only have the implementation site where we are implementing the system. Just wanted to check if this feature can be enabled in test site so that we can see scanned receipts. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saikat I'll have to post internally to see if this is something we do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Saikat I was told that ExpenseIt can be turned on for a test site. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Saikat

Hi Kevin, 

So to turn that on what will be the process? And will I be able to use my same test user data in the mobile app ?