cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense reimbursement

Hi Team,

My Expense claim was approved on 8-apr-21 and the same mail confirmation received from SAP team.

My concern is still i have not received payments against claim approved. What to do? When it will be credited in my bank account?

212493639_0-1620102941564.png

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @212493639 

Effectively it has been passed a bit too long since expense got approved. I would have first a question that need to ask. Are your expenses charged to a Company Credit card? if so, that would be the reason of not payment to your account, otherwise, if there were anything paid by your own cash (or personal credit card), in your case I would contact your Accounts Payable department or who is in charge of expenses within your organization so they can verify and investigate in case. If even for them the payment was done, you would need to require proof of payment done by your company and ask then question to your bank, which they might receive the payment but couldn't allocate it for some reason yet.

Please let me know the outcome.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Have you looked at the Details on the report for the payment date and then checked your account for the exact date and amount of the deposit?  Sometimes it is overlooked.  Make sure your bank account is correct as well.  Also, ask your administrator if any payments were returned for failed bank accounts.  They can also check the batch files and see the bank data for the payment.

Nancy Murray
Agfa