cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulSanda
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense not reported

As a manager, if one of the direct report is not submitting an expense for approval- how  can I see this? Is there any alert for manager if one of his direct report is not sending an expense for approval?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaulSanda by default, you as a manager are not notified. However, your site administrator could update the email reminder that goes out to employees who have unsubmitted reports to include the Approver on the email. However, and I haven't tested this, but I think that the approver would receive one email for every one of their employees who has an unsubmitted report. Not sure they want all of those coming into their inbox. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaulSanda by default, you as a manager are not notified. However, your site administrator could update the email reminder that goes out to employees who have unsubmitted reports to include the Approver on the email. However, and I haven't tested this, but I think that the approver would receive one email for every one of their employees who has an unsubmitted report. Not sure they want all of those coming into their inbox. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.