cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rlas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense data not loading into Concur Expense

I traveled two weeks ago already. I can see my expenses incurred on my American Express wallet on my phone. However, I waited two weeks and the expenses are still not loaded into Concur Expense. How can I resolve this? Who should I call to get help?

1 Solution
Solution
rlas

Thank you very much!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rlas Are you referring to the Courtyard hotel expense? If so, I looked to see if there were any system hidden transactions, but I didn't see any. It might be that this transaction, for some reason, didn't get included in the transaction import file. 

I would say wait a couple of days to see if the charge appears. If not, then speak with your manager to see if it is okay to submit the expense as out of pocket. If you get the approval to do so, you will need to make a payment directly to AMEX to cover the amount once you receive the funds. 

As the expense sits right now, you can change the Payment Type field from Pending to Out of Pocket.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rlas

Thank you very much!