nharnob02
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense claim

how can i claim the lab equipment expenses that i paid by my credit card

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nharnob02 Hello, I was able to go into the U of Waterloo site, and I am not seeing a profile set up for you.  Before you can submit a report for reimbursement, you will need to have your profile set up.  I will send you your Admin contact so you can reach out to them to get you set up within SAP Concur. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nharnob02
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @MelanieT , thanks much for your quick reply. 
would you please guide me to where I can reach out to set up my profile? 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nharnob02  I have sent  you a private message of who to reach out to at your company. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aminasidky
New Member - Level 1

Hello @MelanieT I also have trouble claiming my expense, I just moved to UHD from UHC and I don't know how to claim my medical tests and flight Can you please help 

Thanks,

Amina 

my email is aminasidky@unilever.com