cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nidhireddy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense approved and says "paid" but it has not reached my bank for over a week

I have an expense report that is marked paid on september 23rd, but my bank has not received the payment. The report number is 9JJ16Y. 

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nidhireddy Hi! I hope you are doing well!  I see that your report was marked paid on 9/29.  Normally after that it takes 3-5 days for payment to show up.  If you do not see it after that, you will want to reach out to your Accounting or Finance team. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nidhireddy
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT Thanks for the response - could you check what the status of the payment is now? On my end it says it was paid on 09/23 and I still don't see it in my bank account

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@nidhireddy I see that it now says Payment demand status changed from to for Payment Demand. This Payment Demand has been deleted and will be replaced by a new Payment Demand. I would reach out to your Administrator or Finance team to find out why this was deleted and and when it will be replaced.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.