cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wajdi_GEHC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense alerts: Preconfigured amount is expected for Lodging, dinner and Breakfast

Hi,

I started having the following alerts with all my expenses lately. It looks like Concur is expecting an exact amount for lodging, dinner or breakfast which doesn't make any sense. For example, if I create a dinner expense with 34.24€, I don't get any alerts. Any different amount would trigger the alert.

Does anyone know what is causing this alert?

Wajdi_GEHC_0-1693932229646.png

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Wajdi_GEHC HI!  I am sorry for the issues you are having with the warning messages.  I have confirmed that this is due to an Audit Rule that is set up for your company.  It looks like you can put any amount in and it will just warn you to change it, and you can still submit the report with a Yellow Warning. Your Company Administrator or your direct manager can give you more info as to how they want that rule to work.  I will send you a private message with the Authorized Support Contact info for you. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Wajdi_GEHC HI!  I am sorry for the issues you are having with the warning messages.  I have confirmed that this is due to an Audit Rule that is set up for your company.  It looks like you can put any amount in and it will just warn you to change it, and you can still submit the report with a Yellow Warning. Your Company Administrator or your direct manager can give you more info as to how they want that rule to work.  I will send you a private message with the Authorized Support Contact info for you. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.