cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EStewart
New Member - Level 1

Expense With No Physical Receipt

I have a fuel expense from gasoline that I purchased for a rental vehicle for a recent business trip.  Even though I signed up for having all of my purchases  as e-receipts, the expense came back stating it need a copy of the physical receipt. I did not retain a physical receipt due to aforementioned e-receipt sign up.  How do I resolve this? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EStewart the E-receipt option is for Airfare, Car Rental and Hotel. Fuel isn't included in the E-receipt option. You'll need to either ask your manager if they will accept the credit card statement showing the charge for Fuel or use the Missing Receipt Affidavit (Declaration). 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KatrienL
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear, I've submitted an expense report with 5 items not having any receipts. These are for food/snack purchases in the office for which we don't have receipts available. (self-serve shop - paid with Amex). I submitted the report inputting this info in the comments section, which was approved by my manager. Still the report was returned to be requesting the receipts to be submitted. I now attached a picture with written statement mentioning that I don't have a receipt available. Still the error messages don't disappear and I'm not able to resubmit the report. How to manage this?

THANKS!