cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinsuebzon
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Types not showing on Mobile App

Hi There,

I am using the SAP Concur Mobile App version in my Iphone and just noticed on Sunday that the "Expense Type" is not populating the different expense types. Normally when I type in the 3 letters in the search bar it will automatically have the selection. I cant proceed saving them coz i have a missing field. Did I miss an update for the Mobile App? i know my Iphone IOS is updated. Please help. Thanks

Edwin S

16 REPLIES 16
pchludil

We have multiple users reporting the same issue after updating the Concur app on IOS.

edwinsuebzon

1. Create a new expense report – DO NOT USE “EXPENSES” this is where the error is coming from and they are working on fixing it
    1. Click on Expense Report
    2. Select the ”+” button
    3. Select “Create”

1. From there add your expenses:
    1. Select the “+” sign
    2. “Add New Expense”
    3. From there your Expense Types will show up – then fill in the necessary fields
tquintong
New Member - Level 2

Entering New Expenses via Expense Report works as a temporary solution 
Looking forward to the glitch being fixed 

tmcalpine2020
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Very frustrating to get to talk to someone for help.  My company's administrator just approves and sets up new users.  Neither of them file expense reports.  I notice this weekend, the app said my password expired from which I made a new one.  Interesting, I had 4 expenses in the que to upload to a report and those "expense types" went from "fuel" to GASXX and instead of "hotel" my created expense said LODGN.    Anybody else having the same problem

tmcalpine2020

Finally talked to Customer Support and they acknowled an update done this weekend and have an internal glitche that they are working on regarding the "expense type" not populating.  They are suppose to contact me and my admin person once it is fixed.

edwinsuebzon

I tried it today December 20th and still not populating. I filed my expense last week thru the website not in my mobile app. i hope they will contact you. And let us know please.

michaelB1

please let everyone know when and if you hear back, as i am having the same issue, very frustrating!

Kbauers4
New Member - Level 1

Let us know if they give you a fix.  We are having exact same issues as all here.  Thx

eallman
New Member - Level 2

Still having same problem as of today Jan. 4, 2021. Expense type does not populate on iPhone but does work on iPad Pro and MacBook Pro?? I did get a mesage on my phone asking if I wanted to go back to old version of Concur about a month ago, which I did. Ever since then I have had this issue and I cannot figure out how to get the new version back with the hopes it will fix the problem. I have tried to uninstall/re-install the app but that does not help.

tquintong
New Member - Level 2

I'm experiencing the same issue

Pioneerhardware

My team are still have this issue with iPhones. They currently can't see any expense types when using +create or Expensit. We do not guve them the option to create reports.

Has there been any info from Concur on a resolution time?

@Pioneerhardware due to you not allowing expense reporting on the mobile app, the workaround is for your employees to use the desktop version.

If I may ask, why do you not allow your employees to do expense reports on the mobile app.? This is the first time I've ever heard of this being done so I'd like to know the business reason, if you don't mind sharing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pioneerhardware

HI Kevin,

Concur have now relaeased an App update that now has the expense types.

We ask our team to upload the photo and details only for an expense to the app. Head office create and reconcile the reports as the team are using a company credit card and we need it to balance. Some of our team were submnitting the reports, which didn't balance to the credit card total, which made even more admin work.

Uclagirl
New Member - Level 1

All of my qued expenses have disappeared ever since I downloaded the new concur mobile app version on 6/7/22. The new version is 9.102.1.2206060934. Please fix this glitch that erased all the qued expenses. 

Mirette

HI There

Do we have a fix for this problem?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mirette the issue is when somene uses the + Create option from the mobile home screen. The current workaround is to create an expense report and add the expense directly to the report in the mobile app.

The + Create option is what we call creating a quick expense. This is just to quickly get the expense into Available Expenses. One thing to note is this option will not contain all of your required fields, so when you add this to an expense report, you will still need to fill out some fields. 

I recommend to users to just create the expense right on the report so they can see all fields an not have to do extra steps of going to Expenses, selecting the quick expenses, add it to the report and then fill out any remaining fields. I'm all about what is the fastest method and adding expenses right on the report cuts down some of the time. 

Personally, I never use the + Create option since I know I can just create the expense directly on the report. 

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.