cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d548467
Occasional Member - Level 2

Help with Expense/Report

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.

Could someone please help me understand this?

When I put in a report and I put in under payment type I keep getting this error.

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d548467 Looks like the company card transaction hasn't come in yet. According to the receipt, the date has today's date, so the card transaction should come in within about three days. Once it comes in, you can match it to this item.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
d548467

Kevin thank you so much I was wondering why it would take so long to accept the report, now I know there is a 3 day window in there, much appreciated

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d548467 Looks like the company card transaction hasn't come in yet. According to the receipt, the date has today's date, so the card transaction should come in within about three days. Once it comes in, you can match it to this item.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
d548467

Kevin thank you so much I was wondering why it would take so long to accept the report, now I know there is a 3 day window in there, much appreciated