cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macattelona
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Reporting

Once an expense report has been approved and moves into the Payment Manager function, can I see details on the expense type and numbers again? 

For context, I'm looking for a larger report that has all the expense types and account numbers within each individual expense report.

Is this something you can only pull right before you approve an expense report? Even then, this report doesn't show the account numbers.

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@macattelona Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Are you look at this for your own expense reports? As a user you have access to all your Expense Reports and can view them anytime. For the data you are looking for including Account Numbers, that is usually data that is available through Cognos reporting. You may not have access to Cognos and may need to reach out to a Concur Administrator at your company to assist. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@macattelona to add to what @leedau said, in Cognos, the account codes are not visible until a report has been fully approved. Also, Cognos is on a one day delay, so if you give final approval of an expense report today, the Sent for Payment status will not show in Cognos until tomorrow.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
macattelona

@leedau @KevinD Thank you! I am the processor for my company but am new to it. Our approval routing is set to just processor right now. Once I approve an expense report, where can I see the details? Where do I find Cognos - is this an extra feature you have to sign up for?

@macattelona you are on our Standard setup of SAP Concur, so your offering for reporting is not Cognos, but our Analytics tool.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
macattelona

@leedau @KevinD I did a little more looking around and think I found the issue - when I go to Administration --> Tools --> Monitor Batches, the actions line just says "reschedule batch". Is there a way to close a batch from here?

@macattelona you should be able to close the batches from here. Could you take a screenshot of the Monitor Batches screen for me please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
macattelona

This is resolved now! It looks like I can close the batch from the reschedule batch link. Thank you for your help!