cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nldoll86
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report

I recently went on a trip. My CCO had me fill out a paper expense form for meals. I was then told I had to make a report on Concur. I am having trouble creating one and I do not have the receipts for my meals. I was told it was a $50 stipend per day. How do I create this report. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nldoll86 first thing I need to know is when you say, "I am having trouble creating one" do you mean you are signed into the SAP Concur tool and not sure where to start or are you not even signed in? I'll await your response. Be sure to reply directly to my response here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nldoll86 first thing I need to know is when you say, "I am having trouble creating one" do you mean you are signed into the SAP Concur tool and not sure where to start or are you not even signed in? I'll await your response. Be sure to reply directly to my response here. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gamecock1989
New Member - Level 1

How do I begin with an expense report? I am an Orlando Health employee and am trying to create an expense report for my NCLEX fees.