cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ColleenSchad
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Report Delegate

I have listed a few delegates in Concur but do not understand how they get assigned to a specific user in order to carry out the functions of creating and submitting a report.  I'm basically trying to tie specific delegates to specific manager/user.  Thanks for any insight on how this works.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ColleenSchad delegates get assigned directly to other people. Either the person themself adds their delegate to their profile under Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Settings>Expense Delegates or the site administrator goes into Company Admin, pulls up the profile of someone who needs a delegate added and scrolls down to Expense & Invoice settings and clicks the Expense Delegates link. Here the admin can add delegates for that person.

Let me know if this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ColleenSchad delegates get assigned directly to other people. Either the person themself adds their delegate to their profile under Profile>Profile Settings>Expense Settings>Expense Delegates or the site administrator goes into Company Admin, pulls up the profile of someone who needs a delegate added and scrolls down to Expense & Invoice settings and clicks the Expense Delegates link. Here the admin can add delegates for that person.

Let me know if this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.