cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aluong
New Member - Level 1

Expense Reimbursement

How long does it normally take to receive reimbursements?  It appears I have received all my approvals since Mid-May.  I've also received the email sent for payment back in May 23, 2024

05/14/2024 10:30 PMTaylor, VarunaApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Approved
05/14/2024 3:01 PMWilson, AndrewApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Approved
05/14/2024 1:35 PMSystem, ConcurApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Auto Approved Comment: Skipping approval step since this approver has already approved the request.
05/14/2024 1:35 PMHarden, DonApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Approved
05/14/2024 1:33 PMMaloney, DennisApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted & Pending Approval to Approved
05/14/2024 1:33 PMMaloney, DennisWorkflow Step AddedAdded a workflow step with approver : Harden,Don
05/14/2024 11:34 AMLuong, AdamApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Submitted to Submitted & Pending Approval
05/14/2024 11:34 AMLuong, AdamApproval Status ChangeStatus changed from Not Submitted to Submitted
5 REPLIES 5
carmel_rochon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Is this the first time you are due to be receiving a reimbursement? I would check with your admin if you know who they are to ask about the process. They might have entered your banking information incorrectly or there is a missing required field somewhere. Or they might just be able to shed some additional light on the process if it takes longer to reimburse for whatever reason ($ amount above a certain threshold, first reimbursement, etc.), or if it is actually to be reimbursed on your paycheck and not as a separate direct deposit.  Hope you get it figured out soon! 

aluong
New Member - Level 1

This is my first time receiving a reimbursement.  How do I find out who is my admin?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aluong depends on if your company has provided this information to you via the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page. If you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, look to see if there is a Company Notes. If so, look in there for contact information. If you don't see a Company Notes or there isn't contact information, then I would reach out to your payroll department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

If you do not know who your Concur admin is, ask your manager.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aluong for future reference, we recommend deleting out people's names from screenshots before posting them here on the Community. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.