cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jknight8
New Member - Level 1

Expense Error Message

I submitted two expenses for event marketing materials and they were approved by my manager. They were two identical purchases, but since there were two separate receipts I submitted separate expenses. I then got the following error messages:

07/16/2024 01:00 PMFI ServicePosting Feedback ReceivedPosting Failed. 010(CTE_FND_POSTING): Expense Report 114247 / 1 of system ECP_CONCUR could not be posted.
07/16/2024 01:00 PMFI ServicePosting Feedback ReceivedPosting Failed.
07/16/2024 01:00 PMFI ServicePosting Feedback ReceivedPosting Failed. 081(CTE_FIN_POSTING): Vendor 0000046438 does not exist for company code CC01.

Can someone please help me to rectify these issues?

4 REPLIES 4
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @jknight8 ,

All of these errors are SAP related.  

For 1st 2 point - I don't have much idea.

07/16/2024 01:00 PMFI ServicePosting Feedback ReceivedPosting Failed. 081(CTE_FIN_POSTING): Vendor 0000046438 does not exist for company code CC01.

Usually, this error happens because at least one of the entries from the document is configured to post against a vendor however most likely there is no vendor information being sent in the JSON or there is no vendor configured in SAP.

I would suggest reaching out to your company's internal Concur Administrator or Finance team who are responsible to process all expense reports. They will check with concern FI consultant and get it rectified. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @jknight8 ,

All of these are SAP related errors.

For 1st 2 points - I dont have much idea.

This error happens because at least one of the entries from the document is configured to post against a vendor however most likely there is no vendor information being sent in the JSON or there is no vendor configured in SAP.

I would suggest reaching out to your finance team who is responsible to process all expense reports. They will check with concern FI consultant and get it rectified. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @jknight8 ,

All of these are SAP related errors.

For 1st 2 points - I dont have much idea.

For 3rd point - This error happens because at least one of the entries from the document is configured to post against a vendor however most likely there is no vendor information being sent in the JSON or there is no vendor configured in SAP.

I would suggest reaching out to your internal Finance team who is responsible to process all expense reports. They will check with the concern FI consultant and get it rectified. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jknight8 , as a part of ICS I would recommend opening case to Support, but we have some scenarios that would cause this error, please follow resolutions below:

• If the payment type is cash or IBIP, normally the system will look for a vendor in the employeeCustom17 field of the JSON file, which is the custom17 of the Employee Form. It must contain a valid vendor from SAP. 
  • If the payment type is IBCP, then the system expects that a clearing account code is set either in the employee specific company card screen (Administration -> Company -> Tools -> Company Card -> Find a certain person/CC -> Click Modify -> Clearing Account Code) or at the Payment Types screen (which is not customer facing). Please note this clearing account should also be a valid vendor from SAP. 
  • If the vendor is properly populated in Concur, kindly check if SAP is receiving the proper data. Click here to learn how to view it.
  • If you don't have access to SAP kindly reach out to the SAP FICO consultant of your Company
  • If the JSON is reaching SAP with the proper information, please make sure that the vendor is properly set in SAP side, kindly reach out to your company's SAP FICO consultant 
  • If you are using Expense Pay and you don't maintain vendors, please raise a ticket for Support

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.