cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aelmer411
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Assistant

We have noticed that several employee profiles which had previously had Expense Assistant enabled, have recently become disabled without any apparent manual change.

Has an update or a patch been applied that might have had such an effect? We noticed this issue before the new interface was dispatched, fyi.

I also notice that when I go in as an administrator, and change the setting and save it, it does not always 'stick'. I have run an Intelligence report called Expense Assistant that will show for given employees the status of Expense Assistant, and sometimes the results within that report contradict what can be seen within a given profile.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aelmer411 Hi!  I am sorry for the issues revolving around Expense Assistant.  None of the new updates should have removed that setting, however, with that said, obviously something did.  I would suggest creating a Support case so that we can look further into this and see if there are profile changes that we can see from our side.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.