cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flanagj
New Member - Level 1

Exp code drop down

Hi All, I am having trouble with the expense code drop down, it wont stay open, it keeps closing.  I have the entity and cost center filled in. I tried edge, chrome and IE with the same results. Am i missing something or is this an issue? 

Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flanagj Let me see if I can explain this well enough here. Your company is using what we call a connected list for Entity, Cost Center, Exp Code, Project and Sub Project. This is a 5 level list, where what you choose in the Entity field determines what items will be available in the Cost Center field. What you choose in the Cost Center field determines what is available in the Exp Code field and so on. However, in looking at your site, not all Cost Centers have a related Exp Code. This is the case for your mileage expenses. The Entity and Cost Center are as far as these fields will go based on how your company configured these Connected/Related lists. The reason the drop down doesn't stay open is because there are no Exp Codes related to the Cost Center you selected. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.