cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincent98
Occasional Member - Level 2

Exception error message issue

I'm trying to submit a claim for the account that I'm supporting (CIMB Bank Malaysia). It's a License renewal ID to access the client's procurement portal (ePROC) managed by a 3rd party vendor (myBIZ Solutions). However I've gotten an error ((You cannot submit an expense with an expense dated in the future, except for Hotel / Accommodation-Long Term or Long Term where available) expense)). The renewal date is due in Nov 2021, but the Account General Manager requested me to to renew immediately to avoid non-compliance. Kindly advise what date should I input as this is NOT for Hotel/ Accommodation. Moreover, I did not input a future date but today's date 12 Oct 2021. Appreciate your urgent help and guidance to resolve this in order for me to submit my claim. Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
vincent98

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your continuous follow up on this. Since, I couldn't find the solution to the submission. I have decided to submit it anyway (with the exception). And my manager has approved it. I'm now waiting for the Concur team to process it and approve the payment under this circumstance. I have yet to receive the notification. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. (fingers-crossed). Thank you and have a great day ahead.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vincent98 if the purchase date is October 12th, I think if you just wait until tomorrow then add a transaction date of October 12th, you should be fine. Give that a try. My guess is the data center your company is located in is in a different time zone than where you reside so the time change is causing the issue. Try tomorrow and let me know if it worked or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vincent98

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your response. I retried to submit this morning (13th Oct 2021) and the error message was still shown. I'd like to share with you the snapshot as of today. I've even tried changing the date to the 10th or 11th Oct...still the same. Appreciate your kind assistance or solution if you know. Thank you. 

vincent98_0-1634090443324.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vincent98 for some reason I am not able to get into your company's site to look at your report. I can't even find a contact person. The only thing I would suggest is to delete the report and create a new one and see if the error still shows up. If so, the only thing I can suggest is to reach out to your direct manager to see if they can help. My hands are a little tied with not being able to get into your site. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
vincent98

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your continuous follow up on this. Since, I couldn't find the solution to the submission. I have decided to submit it anyway (with the exception). And my manager has approved it. I'm now waiting for the Concur team to process it and approve the payment under this circumstance. I have yet to receive the notification. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. (fingers-crossed). Thank you and have a great day ahead.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vincent98 the fact that you were able to submit the report is a good sign. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
vincent98

Thanks Kevin. We will know once i have the approval from the processing team (my Mgr has already approved btw). Have a good weekend. Stay safe. Nice to know you.