Occasional Member - Level 1

Error

Why do I keep getting this message Screenshot (3).png

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @AprilCarr1 ,

It appears that your company is carrying out some system upgrades outside of Concur and the change requires users NOT to submit expense reports. It seems that you have wait for a mail from Zach Clayton confirming that the system can be used again. Until then, you just need to wait. Hope this helps.

AprilCarr1
Occasional Member - Level 1

@rohanpatil Thank you for responding, this does help. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@AprilCarr1 just to add on to Rohan's comment, normally when a company needs to make changes they will create an audit rule to have user's not access the system.  That is what has been done here.  Once they are completed with changes, they will deactivate the audit rule and you will be able to submit.  You can also reach out to your site admin to get more info if you need!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.