cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpledger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error - This Trip did not find matching T&E Card charge.

I did not have an assigned Amex Card when booking Travel. My airfare was paid by the ADP Travel Team on a "Global Card" for the Company.  The Air fare continuously pops up for payment. If I try to submit the expense even though a different card number is on receipt. I receive the following message " This trip data did not find matching T&E  charge. If you have already submitted T&E card charge for this trip data in an expense report previously, remove this trip data from the report and submit it. 

Please Note - I have deleted this airfare entry. But it continues to come back as an unpaid item. 

Also, is there an actual telephone number in which I can call and talk through this item. This has been occurring since May of this year. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lpledger let me see if I can help you. 

Since the item was paid on a global card, you do not need to worry about submitting this item. 

When you say you deleted the item, did you delete it from the Available Expense list or did you delete it from off the expense report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lpledger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin,

Originally in May I deleted off the expense report, I was trying to submit.  I then called Travel ADP and was told it was billed to "Global Ghost" card b/c I did not have an assigned AMEX when the trip was originally booked and I could delete the entry.  If I remember correctly, I was able to delete it on all together but a few weeks later it came back. By your response, I try to delete it again from expense and see what happens