cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabi_smith
Occasional Member - Level 2

Error Code - Can't save Mileage Expense

One of my users is receiving an error code when they try to save their expenses. It started happening as he was entering mileage.

The error says:

"Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact you company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: 7b5b15a8-5889-48d0-8764-657995dea510"

When I act as him in Concur, I receive the message as well. He tried logging out and logging back in, but he still received the message. He also tried in a different browser and ran into the same issue. The issue started 6 days ago and hasn't gone away on its own.

Has anyone else run into this? If yes, how did you fix it?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabi_smith could you send me a private message with the employee's full name, please? I'd like to try it myself and look at their profile. To send me a private message, click my username (kevind) then click Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vsopic
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  Did you get a resolution?

jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

It looks like an global issue. Even we are facing the same issue. Please confirm if the impacted transaction is a card transaction?

Regards,

Jyotesh