cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoPlacencio
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email Reminders - Management

Dear SAP Concur Community, 

The reason for starting this discussion is that the customer has some issues with the module Email Reminders on their environment. 

• Down payment Request Email Reminder

The first point is that the customer would like to receive an email of a Down payment Request that is pending approval, though they are not getting any email. And the only way of knowing if there's a down payment request is by visiting the employee's profile on the Concur website. 

The customer said that they have to go through this path to get there and see if there's a Down Payment Request that is pending approval:

• Administration > Tools > Down Payment Administration

What they wish to have is an informative message coming to their email with a hyperlink that would take them directly to the Down Payment Request in the SAP Concur.

Is it possible to have this configured?

• Alert message or block to an employee's Down Payment request

The other thing that the customer would like is some sort of block whenever the employee has a pending report that needs detailing for them to have a Down Payment request go through. 

For example: the employee solicited a Down Payment of $1000, though the manager will not approve this solicitation because the employee needs to send a detailed report of their previous Down Payment request. Furthermore, when the employee tries to send a request with a new Down Payment, a block action would trigger reminding them that they need to deal with the old Down Payment. 

On that note, is it also possible to have this sent out to the email of the approver (manager)?

Do you know if there is a way of making these happen? Can you please help?

Should you have any doubts or requests, please contact me. 

Thank you so much for your patience and help. 

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio

4 REPLIES 4
MarcoPlacencio

Good morning, dear SAP Concur Community. 

How are you? I hope you are well. 

Please, do we have any response about this solicitation? Is it possible to have these features performed in the environment?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you. If anything, do not hesitate to ask me. 

Thank you so much in advance. 

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio

MarcoPlacencio

Good morning, 

How are you doing? I hope this finds you well. 

Please, do we have any response about the solicitation of this discussion?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you!

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarcoPlacencio I've been at SAP Concur for almost 14 years now and I've never heard of Down Payment Request. We have Payment Request, but I've never seen the path of Administration>Tools>Down Payment Administration. I'm asking internally about this.

You might also consider posting this in the User Admin Group. I don't think you will get any responses here in the Concur Expense forum since this is a configuration type question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MarcoPlacencio

Good morning, Kevin, how do you do?

Thank you so much for the information shared. I appreciate it. 

I asked the client to open a ticket with the SAP Concur. 

I appreciate your time for the contact. 

Best regards, 

Marco Placencio