cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHTravel
Occasional Member - Level 3

EU Travel Allowance

We are implementing Concur Expense and Travel in EMEA, North America, and APAC. Our company policy is to reimburse for actual vouched expenses. Our EU team is concerned about a few countries where per diems seem to be the standard. We have configured travel allowances for Germany and Austria, but they are questioning Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Denmark. In the country specific concerns document, Concur states it is not standard to use travel allowances in Switzerland, but they do offer standard templates in Czech and Denmark.  Are there any customers that are using actual expense reimbursements in these countries? If so, have you had any issues doing so?

2 REPLIES 2
leela2516
Super User
Super User

Hello @JHTravel - We have Switzerland and Czech Republic implemented on Concur. For Switzerland, employees get reimbursed for actual expenses, but we do not have Travel Allowance implemented for them. For Czech Republic, we use Fixed rates with a combination of Government and Company rates. Denmark is not implemented on Concur and not currently on our roadmap, but we are being requested to include it. I will be requesting information be provided by the country to assess if we want to try to add them to our roadmap now or wait until after our roadmap is fully implemented. Sorry, this may not be much help for you, but thought it might be useful to know how other companies are handling TA for these countries.

JHTravel
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you for your response.  It actually does help with Switzerland.  We would like to reimburse actuals globally, so I am wondering if anyone is doing so in Czech and Denmark.  I appreciate your feedback!!