cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koxandale
Occasional Member - Level 2

E-receipts for airline charges not populating in expense

We have several expense customers who stopped having the Concur air receipt attach in expense. I opened a support case with Concur but it was closed with the following response. Is anyone else having this issue? (I replaced the admin and company name for privacy)

Hi Karen,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Upon investigation, we have determined that we will be unable to prioritize it for resolution at this time. We suggest providing the following information to Admin Name from Company name, who is waiting to hear back from you regarding it:

SAP Concur is investing to improve cloud architecture, product quality, and security. As greater priority is being placed on these efforts, fewer resources are available to address some product bugs and malfunctions. They will be unable to prioritize this issue for resolution as a result. However, they will continue to monitor it for consideration in future maintenance or feature enhancements.

I have submitted the details of your report to our Product and Development Teams. As noted in our suggested verbiage to your customers, we will continue to monitor the issue for consideration in future maintenance or feature enhancements.

If we do incorporate this issue into a future release, we will do our best to ensure that the Release Notes indicate we have done so and that you are informed.

Karen, at this point, we will be closing your case. If you have any further updates or concerns, you may update the case within the Concur Support Portal, and it will reopen.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@koxandale for clarification...when you say you have several of your customers, are you an SAP Concur Partner? 

Also, can you provide in a private message some of the company names and employee names who are experiencing the issue? I am going to venture a guess that all the employees experiencing the issue have turned on the E-receipt option for their corporate cards, yes? I know it seems like a rudimentary question, but I have to ask, because sometimes it is just this simple. 🙂

Lastly, of these customers you mention, is the issue happening to a majority of their employees or just a small number? 

Oh, one last thing...I know I show here as an SAP Concur employee, but I am not in the Support group, so I won't be able to answer any questions about Support or how they handle cases. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
koxandale

Yes, I am a TMC partner. Should I not use this forum?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@koxandale I always recommend sending a private message if you need to send information that contains a company name and/or employee names. 

Just click on my username to view my profile, then you will see an option to send a message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
koxandale

I am sorry, how do I private message?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@koxandale click on my username (KevinD). It should be blue colored (like a hyperlink). You will see a little window appear that says View Profile. Click on View Profile. When my profile comes up, look for the blue button that says Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
koxandale

Kevin,

Tried to send you a private message but received "unexpected error has occurred". 

Karen